Admission to 50% of the seats are given to the merit candidates
according to the University regulations and the remaining 50% are
filled by the management. Selection to the merit seats is done by the University of Calicut
through a single window programme and all applicants need to apply online through the university website.
The candidate seeking for admission under the management quota should apply in separate application
form which can be had from the management office on payment of Rs. 100.
A candidate selected should appear for interview with the following.
- Admit Card.
- SSLC (Original and Three Photocopies).
- Qualifying Certificates(Original and Three Photocopies of +2 or equivalent or Degree Mark List as the case may be).
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution last attended.
- Original Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Passport size Photograph (Three Copies).
- University CAP registration is compulsory for all categories of admission including management quota.
- Original Certificates are to be produced at the time of admission. Hence the candidates are advised to keep enough number of attested copies of certificates with them for future use.
- Parent/Guardian should accompany the candidate at the time of admission.
Candidate from universities other than University of Calicut should also produce the following documents at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut.
- Course Certificate.
- Pass Certificate.